Post your answers in the comments. I will post the correct answers tomorrow.
- Why was the Animal Crackers box designed with a string handle?
- How many flowers are in the design stamped on each side of an Oreo cookie?
- What was the name of Cheerios when it was first marketed 50 years ago?
- Why did candy maker Milton S. Hershey switch from making caramels to chocolate bars in 1903?
- What recipe, first published 50 years ago, has been requested most frequently through the years by the readers of “Better Homes and Garden”?